Cyber threats pose a serious risk to today’s businesses, with hackers growing more sophisticated and more dangerous all the time. The only way to effectively protect your business against these threats is to stay on the cutting edge threat response tactics.
In this clinic, we will cover both the roles of attacker and defender. You will use a virtual desktop provided by Cisco which connects to a hacking station and the Internal Security Operations Center (SOC) station for the exercise. We will then walk through the anatomy of an attack: reconnaissance, vulnerability scanning etc. all the way through a Ransomware attack. On the defense side, you will log into and configure/manage events through products such as: FirePower Management Center, AMP for Endpoints, and other products as well. You will learn how the attacks are launched, then learn how to detect and respond to them.
Join us at Cisco’s Glendale office at 101 N Brand Blvd Suite 1700, Glendale, CA 91203 for an exclusive hands-on training technical training session on March 27th from 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM.
- 8:30 – Doors Open
- 9:00 – Module 0: Introduction to Cisco Security
- 10:00 – Break
- 10:15 – Module 1: Logging into dCloud, launching/verifying instances and tools
- 11:00 – Module 2: Reconnaissance (nMap, Nexpose, IPS, FMC)
- 11:45 – Lunch arrives (working lunch)
- 12:00 – Break
- 12:15 – Module 3: Smash and Grab (MetaSploit, Linux, IPS/FMC)
- 1:00 – Module 4: Ransomware (IPS/FMC, AMP for Endpoint)
Today’s aggressive cyber threat landscape makes an opportunity like this one you simply cannot afford to pass up. Register today!
- You must bring a laptop with Wi-Fi capabilities
- You must have a valid account with Cisco/CCO
- Breakfast and lunch will be provided