Would you like to be part of a team which delivers the highest levels of customer satisfaction, works on cutting edge projects, and provides substantial professional growth and training? You would be part of a fast-paced consulting environment where strong time management and customer service are a must.
We are a Southern California based Cisco Gold partner seeking additional Network Operations Center engineers. We enjoy an unparalleled reputation with Cisco as a “go to” partner that has landed us on some of their biggest and best accounts. You will be challenged daily with the latest technologies in a number of diverse environments from Fortune 100 to small startups. This position will entail little to no overnight travel, but there can be moderate commuting depending on a number of circumstances. Numerous training opportunities exist with hands-on work in our lab, online and classroom resources, even with Cisco engineers themselves.
What’s in it for you?
- Cutting-edge projects with household brand name quality clients
- Competitive compensation, vacation, and benefits
- Excellent corporate culture that is built around employee growth and skill development
- Opportunity to grow in different directions within the company while obtaining additional industry certifications
As an entry level position, the Network Engineer I will be helping staff our Network Operations Center (NOC) and would perform Level 1 and 2 troubleshooting of our client’s managed voice and data networks.
- Responsible for monitoring all managed client networks.
- First responder to all customer support calls and inquiries.
- Initial support for network alerts and responsible for escalation as needed.
- Documentation of all trouble tickets
- Routine proactive maintenance of network devices
- Generating monthly usage and ticket reports for client needs
Skills and Qualifications:
- CCNA certification.
- Familiarity with Cisco router/switch/security network management products and platforms.
- Experience with issue tracking and escalation.
- Excellent time management and issue follow-up skills.
- Excellent verbal and written competency.
- Exemplary customer service skills are a must!
- Basic/Intermediate knowledge of Cisco’s primary voice products (CCM, CME, Unity, etc.)
- Experience managing/maintaining Cacti & Rancid applications
- Real world Linux/UNIX maintenance
- 1+ years of hands-on experience working with Cisco routers, switches, firewalls and other networking products in a multi-site network.
No recruiters, please.
We will not sponsor H1B applicants.
*No relocation assistance will be provided
- Sherman Oaks, CA
- Network Engineer: 1 year