Attention, all of you who are looking for Cisco careers and CCNA jobs in Los Angeles — would you like to be part of a team which delivers the highest levels of customer satisfaction, works on cutting-edge projects, and provides substantial professional growth and training? LA Networks has the perfect opportunity as a Cisco Network Engineer in LA!
As a Cisco Engineer with LA Networks, you would be part of a fast-paced consulting environment where strong time management and customer service skills are a must.
Who Are We?
LA Networks is a Southern California-based Cisco Gold partner seeking additional Network Operations Center engineers. We enjoy an unparalleled reputation with Cisco as a “go to” partner that has landed us some of their biggest and best accounts. The job location will be in Sherman Oaks, CA.
What’s in it for You?
You stand to reap many benefits as a Cisco Network Engineer with LA Networks, including:
- Cutting-edge projects with household brand name quality clients.
- Competitive compensation, vacation, and benefits.
- Excellent corporate culture that is built around employee growth and skill development.
- Opportunity to grow in different directions within the company while obtaining additional industry certifications.
What are Your Core Responsibilities?
Your main responsibilities as a Cisco engineer with LA Networks will include:
- Monitoring all managed client networks.
- Being a first responder to all customer support calls and inquiries.
- Initial support for network alerts and judgment-call for escalation as needed.
- Documentation of all trouble tickets.
- Routine proactive maintenance of network devices.
- Generating monthly usage and ticket reports for client needs.
What Will be Your Required Skills and Qualifications?
- CCNA certification.
- Familiarity with Cisco router/switch/security network management products and platforms.
- Experience with issue tracking and escalation.
- Excellent time management and issue follow-up skills.
- Excellent verbal and written competency.
- Exemplary customer service skills!
Desired Qualifications Will Include:
- Basic/Intermediate knowledge of Cisco’s primary voice products (CCM, CME, Unity, etc.)
- Experience managing/maintaining Cacti & Rancid applications.
- Real world Linux/UNIX maintenance.
Your Experience Level Should Be:
1+ years of hands-on experience working with Cisco routers, switches, firewalls and other networking products in a multi-site network.
Ready for the Challenge?
You will be challenged daily with the latest technologies in many diverse environments, from Fortune 100 to small startups. This position will entail little to no overnight travel, but there can be moderate commuting depending on various circumstances. Numerous training opportunities exist with hands-on work in our lab, online and classroom resources, even with corporate Cisco engineers themselves.
As an entry level position, the Network Engineer I will be helping staff our Network Operations Center (NOC) and would perform Level 1 and 2 troubleshooting of our client’s managed voice and data networks.
Contact Us to Apply